The most advanced technology available is found at Clarity Dermatology.
At Clarity Dermatology, we continue to invest in new technologies in order to help our patients achieve the best results with the least downtime.
What technologies are available at Clarity Dermatology?
Light-Based Technologies (Lasers, etc.)
- Cutera Excel V (Castle Rock)
- The gold standard for redness and spider veins on the face and other body locations. The Excel V is an excellent tool to help reduce redness or uneven tone/texture on the face, chest, and other parts of the body. It can also be used to treat red spots or angiomas. Excel V can also help treat uneven, pigmented skin.
- Lumenis M22 IPL (Boulder)
- IPL, or Intense Pulsed Light, uses a spectrum of colored light to target red/pink and brown/tan spots. It can treat sunspots, spider veins, diffuse redness or freckles, etc. It is an excellent modality for skin rejuvenation and maintaining youthful-looking skin.
- Alma Hybrid (Boulder)
- This laser uses a unique combination of CO2 ablative and 1570 nm non-ablative laser resurfacing. This combination takes advantage of the gentleness of a non-ablative laser with that of the results of the CO2 laser. We can tailor the treatment to your needs- minimal downtime with steady improvement over multiple treatments, or longer downtime with more significant results in a single treatment.
- Acupulse CO2 (Castle Rock)
- This laser is the gold standard for aesthetic CO2 laser resurfacing. Acupulse has many years of consistent, reliable results for laser resurfacing on the face and neck. This helps with fine and deep facial wrinkles, skin tone and texture, acne scars, etc.
- FemTouch (Castle Rock)
- FemTouch employs the use of fractionated CO2 technology to help address many of the symptoms that many women experience, including vaginal dryness and pH imbalance, discomfort during sex (dyspareunia), and stress urinary incontinence. This simple, painless procedure can help with these symptoms over a series of three treatments.
- Photodynamic therapy (Castle Rock)
- Photodynamic therapy (PDT or blue light) helps to treat precancerous lesions. A medication is applied to the skin and allowed to incubate. During incubation, the patient rests comfortably in our office. The medication helps the cell manufacture a light-sensitive chemical called porphyrin in the skin. This chemical is found naturally in the body but in small amounts. Afterward, light is shined on the treatment area, and the light-sensitive chemical kills the precancerous cell—a very savvy way to treat precancerous cells.
- BTL EmFace (Denver Tech Center)
- EmFace is a noninvasive procedure that uses radiofrequency and HIFES technology to strengthen the muscles of the face, resulting in improved tightening/lifting of the face through increased muscle tone and muscle volume. The procedure is usually performed in a series of four weekly treatments. It can replace or complement neurotoxin treatments. There is no pain or downtime.
- BTL EmSculpt (Castle Rock)
- Uses radiofrequency and HIFEM technology to strengthen and build the muscles in the abdomen, legs, and flanks. It also tightens skin and burns extra visceral AND visceral fat. Aside from diet and exercise, it is the ONLY device/treatment that treats visceral fat.
- Inmode Morpheus8 (Castle Rock & Niwot)
- Morpheus8 uses radiofrequency microneedling to stimulate new and remodeled collagen through mechanical and thermal stimulation of fibroblasts. It can treat wrinkles, skin laxity (face, neck, eyelids, above elbows, arms, above knees, abdomen), and scars (stretch marks, acne scarring, surgical or burn scars). This treatment typically requires a series of three treatments.
- Inmode Facetite and Accutite (Castle Rock)
- Facetite and Accutite employ radiofrequency to heat fat and skin, thus reducing unwanted fat and tightening skin. It can be used in conjunction with liposuction on the neck, which is performed in the office without general anesthesia. It is minimally invasive and tolerated well. It can be used on the lower face, eyelids, neck, arms, abdomen, and other locations.
- Coolsculpting (Castle Rock and Boulder)
- Coolsculpting uses cryolipolysis technology to target unwanted pockets of fat. It often requires 1-2 treatments, but some patients opt to do more in order to achieve optimal results. There is minimal downtime. It can be used to treat a double chin, arms, bra fat, flanks/love handles, abdomen, and inner/outer thighs.
- Cutera TruSculptFlex (Boulder)
- The TruSculpt Flex uses electromagnetic stimulation to strengthen and build abdominal muscles, obliques/flanks, arms, and legs. This is a painless procedure,, and there is no downtime. We generally recommend a series of 4 weekly treatments, and some patients wish to continue treatments every 1-3 months to help maintain results.
- SkinPen and MicroPen EVO Microneedling (Castle Rock, Denver Tech Center, Niwot)
- Microneedling stimulates new collagen by creating minor injuries to the dermis. Microneedling requires minimal downtime and is very well tolerated, and we can tailor the treatment to the needs and desires of each patient. It can be used for wrinkles, acne, and other scars and improve the tone and texture of the skin. It can be used on almost any part of the body.
- Platelet-rich plasma (Castle Rock, Niwot)
- Platelet-rich plasma (PRP) has two primary uses in dermatology. It can help stimulate hair regrowth, and can also be used in conjunction with microneedling, Morpheus 8, and CO2 to speed healing and improve results. PRP is collected from the patient’s blood and then prepared and placed back on the skin directly or in the skin using a small needle.
Request more information from the doctors at Clarity Dermatology. We encourage you to call our office today at (720) 686-7546 to schedule a consultation to see if any of these treatments are right for you!